Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, October 23, 2008

    Chicken necks?

    So. We flew in Tuesday and got completely messed up. We watched TAI and were disappointed in their performance. I'm sorry you're such an enormous cockface, William.

    He looked about 3 days old.

    We met the usual type of randoms and then came back to the apartment and tweaked for eight and a half years.

    I might be drunk right now. Whatevs, it's evening somewhere in the world and I'm on <I>vacation<i>. Yeah, I tried drunk html.

    Tonight is cobra, ftsk, and an afterparty at republic? Je ne sais pas. Time for a smoke and picking up more mix. Vahdka lemonade, please and thank you.

    Remember, you're only as big as your imagination. So continue to box yourself in while I wander the plains of africa and hunt big game for sport.

    Oh, one more thing: I might also be an asshole. SURPRISE!
    Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

    No comments:

    Labels