Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, October 14, 2008

    Wow. The new Macbooks? Totally an unpopular opinion, but I think they look so ugly. I was a really big fan of the white plastic look. There's a reason I haven't invested in an iMac and it's definitely because I don't like the aluminum look. It's the same reason I haven't replaced my iPod.

    Fail, Apple.

    In other, awesome news:

    • I'm addicted to Aparment Therapy
    • I voted!
    • I took the weekend off and I feel better for it!
    • I had an awesome interview last night at the bookstore and apparently got a killer reference from Brandy this morning.
    • I get to quite at the theatre, because they're bigger d-bags than [insert name of person you feel is a large d-bag]
    • Cobra Starship and Academy Is... are coming up next week and they're never not fun. I suppose I should get on listening to Fast Times.

    Yes, things are shaping up to be pretty good.

    No comments:

    Labels