Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, July 26, 2009

    Best week ever?

    Probably not. I was pms-ing through most of it. Certain people were more cocksmack-ish than usual. I threw out a pair of shoes.

    But really? I took care of all the shit I needed taken care of with regards to the fail of april 2008. I saw Harry Potter. I won an interim television. I had awesome hangs with the best friend last night. I had great nights with awesome conversations at work. I stopped having to work with Shelton.

    I'm wearing heels at church and there are no words for how sore my feet are right now.

    I bought my 2010 daytimer last night. I need to start putting birthdays in there, because it's something I want to be better with next year. I will wish people happy birthday and maybe even send cards.

    Holy shit! Marni just came to see me and she's engaged!!!!!!!!!
    Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

    No comments:

    Labels