Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, July 30, 2009

    Do you hear what I hear?

    What's that? Could it be? Could it really, really be that today is the day? Is it really July 30, 2009? I remember months and months ago thinking "Pah, today will never come. I'll endlessly be stuck in a loop of July 29, 2009. It'll be Groundhog Day, but better because I'm not Bill Murray.

    Why, you ask, was I looking forward to today with such enthusiasm? Why today is the day I see Blink 182. Fuck the teddy bears and their picnic. This is where I want to be. I have flasks a-plenty and an open mind.

    I've listened to the new Panic! song and the only The Young Veins song. I have to say, I'm not overly wowed by either one of them. They're like drinking straight Triple Sec to get drunk. It's not awful and it's still booze.

    Everyone should go to Emails from Crazy People for a good laugh about how far the human race has fallen. Yes, it is an issues.

    No comments:

    Labels