Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, August 11, 2008

    Take your zen where you can get it. Two of my personal favourites? Quartering 6" pizzas and replacing the toner cartridge on my printer. I just got a sheet out of the printer and it was so crisp, it made me wonder how I managed to live for so long with a dying cartridge.

    Last night I moved the first of my boxes to Meghan's and realized how truly, truly awesome this is going to be. Everytime I'm there, I think "Wow, in a week, I totally won't have to leave because it's late and I'm tired. I can just go upstairs to my room and go to bed. It's a little heady and all that. Meghan, I think you should meet Kassie and see if maybe you want her to be a third roommate if Nadia doesn't work out.

    Ugh. I've had this open all day. Time to leave.

    No comments:

    Labels