Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, August 29, 2008

    Let's go outside and we'll play William Tell

    I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

    When you start listening to me, I'll start listening to you.

    Update in point form!

    • Not moving out. Bummed.
    • Back from LA. Sort of miss parts of it.
    • Vancouver in 2 weeks.
    • Epic room clean scheduled for the rest of forever. Let's box it up.
    • $20 scanners because I am the queen.
    • Decorating ideas.
    • Agreeing with Kyle on things.
    • Vancouver in 2 months.
    • The idea of karma.
    • Road trips in 1 year.
    • Your face!

    Just kidding on that last one, I love your face. This update has been brought to you by the letters C, M, K, and the number 7.

    No comments:

    Labels