Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, August 7, 2008

    The years of playing catch up have finally caught up to me

    Obligatory post-Warped Tour update:

    Thank God for:

    1 - Cool breezes
    2 - Merch guys not being allowed to charge extra for the musk
    3 - Brickbreaker
    4 - Hip(ster) flasks
    5 - Skills
    6 - Roommates with wine
    7 - The best line-up since '05? '06? '07 was a dud.

    I'm not nearly as sunburned as I thought I would be and except for a little bit on my face, I'm actually not sunburned at all.

    I copied down the setlists that I cared about and maybe I'll figure out the ones I care about now. Best part? Someone being too busy shittalking to play their set. Oops, oh well, the kid wasn't in on the joke anyway.

    Sorry, guys, you can't afford me.

    I'd like to do the last 24 hours over and over again, even if it means going to bed with a hangover again and again. Maybe one day I'd get it completely right. Practice makes perfect.

    No comments:

    Labels