Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, May 7, 2009

    Drive by post...

    Back from New York. Best 96 hours of my life. I've fallen in and out of love. Don't worry, I'm still young enough that it's going to happen a few more times for me. It sounds like it isn't fun, but it is... and it isn't... and it is.

    I finished Whatever Happened to the Caped Crusader? and it was legendary. It was really, really fitting. Like I said last month, it never started and it won't ever stop.

    Highlights? Calling out douchey internet fucks. Calling out douchey bathroom fucks. Falling in love with Southern charm. Realizing Deep Vs are not for those of the hairy variety. Double flasking everywhere. Last Night on the Mass Pike. Twittering. Chicago following me no matter where I go. The creeper in Chelsea who obviously wanted into our room. Drunken Family Channel. Flinching from hugs. Books on BTK. Chest dents everywhere.

    It's weird feeling because I'm so happy to be back and so happy to be leaving again. I love my life and the way one time-zone can't hold me down. 

    No comments:

    Labels