Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 29, 2009

    Oh man. I always get so antsy when it comes time to leave the city. I wish I could just go right now. At least I didn't have any trouble getting to sleep last night. I won't have my blackberry and that'll be hella weird, but I'll be available via AIM. If you want to text or anything, you already have the number. Or you should. I'm looking at you on this one, Mitchell.

    I'm actually pretty stoked on this trip, not gonna lie. But I also know Meghan and I are really just going to spend most of the plane ride planning out our next trip, logistics wise. Chicago in August, what of it? Probably not for Lollapolooza, unless we can maybe roll into town right around the time Manchester Orchestra is playing. I'd pretty much give both testicles [if I had them] to see those guys again.

    So much to do tonight.

    1. Get cigarettes
    2. Finish laundry
    3. Pack
    4. Get more Failbucks with Meghan
    5. Lift-Off!

    No comments:

    Labels