Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, April 13, 2009

    Chest Dent

    Please keep the tape rollin', boys keep strumming those guitars.
    We need a record of our failures, we must document our loves.

    [Psst. And so it never started and it will never stop just like I am and you are.]

    Travel and discontent go hand in hand. I dislike my city. I rescind some comments about Chicago being failcago. It's still got its weak points: Shitty drivers, wind, Ryan Luciani. But it's also got some strong points: History, CTA, nice bars.

    I didn't care for the venue's neighborhood, or the venue all that much but it was the secondary concern, really. The weekend was full of TWSS and high-fives for our awesomeness. I solemnly swear I am never doing a non-red-eye to Toronto again. That flight drags.

    Writing up the concert and whatnot later. It's time to mainline coffee right now.

    No comments:

    Labels