Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, April 6, 2009

    Love me, hate me, say what you want about me...

    I'm so happy you're so happy
    Otherwise, life would be crappy.

    A nice little couplet to start my day off. I had a good weekend this weekend. On Friday, I started and finished The Christmas Sweater by Glenn Beck. It's totally a religious book and I'm almost positive the writer is Mormon. Either way, my upbringing really lets me appreciate books in that vein. I think it's why I like Mitch Albom so much. That being said, still no interest in Tuesdays With Morrie.

    I have my candle going again today. It's pretty hot. My desk is a what's what of awesome. That's because where my shame gland should be, there's just a second awesome gland. True story.

    I can't get If You Seek Amy out of my head. It's not good. What is good is the new Manchester Orchestra album. I know I pimp them like nobody's business, but it's only because they're so, so, so, so good.

    I leave for Failcago on Friday morning. I have plans for when I'm down there that include going to a grilled cheese restaurant. Actually. The weekend will go something like this:

    Friday: 6 a.m. leave, noon arrive, 7 p.m. leave, 8 p.m. arrive, 1 a.m. sleep.

    Saturday: 8 a.m. rise, 9 a.m. leave, 44th Ward, T-Shirt Deli, AA, UO, Museum?, Concert, Sleep

    Sunday: 6 a.m. depart, 10 a.m. arrive, 3 p.m. depart, 5 p.m. arrive. 5:01 p.m. sleep.

    There is no time or tolerance for going green. No time for talking, only drinking. I still have so much shit to get done before I can leave the city. Ugh. Oh well, that's what Monday, Wednesday and Thursday nights are for.

    Also, Elle's grad present just came in. Yay me!

    No comments:

    Labels