Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, April 16, 2009

    Tonight I did a stream-of-consciousness about things that make me happy. I was kind of surprised at some of them. For example, I like being 23 and still printing. If I were to handwrite, it would look horrendous, I promise.

    The big news of the day is my new diet plan. Coffee [black], cigarettes, and Diet Coke. When I'm all emaciated and look like a heroin addict, that'll be why.

    Lelaina: I was really gonna be something by the age of 23.
    Troy: Honey, the only thing you have to be by the age of 23 is yourself.
    Lelaina: I don’t know who that is anymore.
    Troy: I do. And we all love her. I love her. She breaks my heart again and again but I love her.


    Genius needs to burn a little while longer, guys.

    No comments:

    Labels