Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, April 3, 2009

    When you see my face, hope it gives you hell...

    Okay. First things first. Thursday is never not good. I don't care what anyone has to say about them, my seventeen year-old self loved them and my twenty-three year-old self loves them. There aren't a lot of bands with that claim to fame, I could probably name them without breaking a sweat. Also, there was a native midget there. A native little person, rather. It made my life.

    The new Manchester Orchestra leaked, so I'm currently listening to that while looking at audiobooks to steal. It's kind of crazy what exists out there. I'm digging the new album almost enough to do a Music Monday on a Friday, weird, right?

    I have a candle burning at my desk and Daniela just walked by and said "Oh, you always have the prettiest things. You have your beautiful plant and now you have this delicious candle." It's mulled wine.

    I leave on Friday. Good riddance to bad rubbish. This weekend is all about relaxing and finishing yet another book [2nd this month so far]. Is/Was turned out to be only meh, so I'm glad it's done and done. I'm going to finish The Christmas Sweater on the train today, as long as it doesn't make me start tearing up again. After that, I'm going to put my efforts toward finishing another book I've been trying to finish for as long as I can remember. It will be done. Oh yes, it will be done.

    I was just Rick Rolled for the first time ever. FML.

    No comments:

    Labels