Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, April 21, 2009

    Who wants to divorce me?

    I haven't updated since Thursday. WEIRD. Also, for the record, Mitchell is my favourite person ever right now. From a crack den to the W? Yes, you're my favourite for reasons that aren't just your connections. There's also the fact that sometimes when I think about you, it's hard to breathe because I miss you that much.

    I've started actually using my twitter. So. Give 'er. twitter.com/melindahinman

    I might change the name back to recordskip, just to go along with the blog title.

    Not much has happened this weekend. I went out and got drunk with the boys on Friday. I went to a barbecue on Saturday. I went to church on Sunday.

    Speaking of church. Can anyone explain the logic of getting married at 18? If anyone knows this, I'd love to find out. That to me makes ZERO sense. Marriage before you can legally drink in the USA? What if you want to honeymoon in Vegas? You can't gamble! You can't do anything fun! What if you decide at nineteen that you want to go backpacking through Europe and really find yourself. OH WAIT, you have a spouse you need to clear that with. I've said it before and I'll say it again, some day I'll make someone a terrific ex-wife. Just so we're clear, I don't mean that bitterly. I think I'd make an awesome divorce partner.

    Trashy Tuesday Fun Fact: I hide my flask in my pants when I go to bars. My flask says "Douchebag."

    No comments:

    Labels