Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, April 27, 2009

    I don't get political or up on my high horse very often, but fuck the cops. I'd already lost my respect for them before this, but this makes me flat-out despise them.

    Last night, safe and warm in my bed, I was reading twitter updates from various people about Philly cops and what they were doing to the members of the Bamboozle Road Show. Like the bands or hate the bands, if what they're saying is even 10% true, those cops deserve to have their badges taken away.

    The worst part to me is the lack of recourse these bands have. They're in a different city every night. I bet ticketing them is a cop's wet dream, because they figure the band isn't going to bother fighting a parking ticket. Not only that, if they're attacked by the police, who do they call? What are they supposed to do? Fuck this shit, man.

    No comments:

    Labels