Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 8, 2009

    Melinda, I've been hearing chatter all over town that Hannah was fired. Is this true? Please confirm!!!


    Quite possibly the best wall post I've ever had on Facebook. Team Hannah wins again. I'm debating flying in my Team Hannah shirt, just to keep the pride alive. Jack is going to make us shirts with the Pandadragon. I tried explaining Hannah to my parents, they think I'm making fun of her, but I think I lost them after "and whenever she gets distressed, which is a lot, she poops fire."

    Oh no, did I lose you too?

    Once again, I'm more on the up and up than you guys. Someone is going down the tubes today because it's just not working out. We think he's a great guy, but we really need to focus on our careers. Oh, wait, he's getting fired, not broken up with. Point is, he's a busted leg on the centipede that is my company. In the almost year I've worked with him, I think I've said about three words to him. It's just weird, is all.

    I'm so bored at work today. So, I'm going to do work that doesn't require my attention.

    No comments:

    Labels