Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, April 7, 2009

    1. I hate hold music, I don't care how awesome they try to make it. They could play Paper Planes over and over and over again and all that would happen is I would want to Pow Pow Pow. Actually, I think if all hold music was Paper Planes, I'd be much happier.

    2. I love espresso.

    3. I Am America (And So Can You) is so ridiculously offensive and awesome. I wholeheartedly endore Stephen Colbert's use of satire.

    4. Hannah got fired! Team Hannah has been buzzing with text messages this morning. Information is sketchy right now, but it seems to have happened last night, which means were I still an employee of the theatre, I would've been one of the people responsible for Team Hannah's great sadness.

    5. As a remnant of my youth, I still enjoy sitting cross-legged in chairs. I'm doing so at my desk right now as I drink coffee and blog about mundane things from my mundane life.

    6. In the vein of The Muppet Christmas Carol, which I love and if anyone loves me back they will find it for me by next Christmas, I shall leave you with a modified version of one song: After all there's only three more sleeps 'til Chicaaaago.

    No comments:

    Labels