Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 15, 2009

    A dead Lois?

    Maybe you're a classy girl, but tonight I plan on drinking crotch vodka.

    Sometimes I say things for no reason other than the desire to say things that are completely inappropriate. I also feel it necessary to expend all negative energy I'm feeling on one person. God help you if you're the only one in the room.

    Meghan has good news for me tonight and I'm hoping it's something ridiculous, like she won the lottery and is taking me as a trophy bride. Also, I got the cutest, oddest compliment today. I have a Bibo calendar and a Toucan Sam laptop case, the laptop case being the same one as in a previous post on here. Either way, it's freakin' presh. So, I guess Trevor told his wife about both of these things because he sent me an email that said his wife thinks she and I might have similar tastes and could I give any reccomendations for a laptop.

    Naturally, I pimped the last generation MacBooks, because those babies are sleek. Anyway. I explained all my reasons for liking it and he forwarded the email to his wife. Her response was:

    Oh, I just knew she'd have a Mac! :)

    They were in the top three of every review I read! Tell her thank you for all her help.

    I don't remember what the rest of the email said, there was more that was complimentary to me. She's so precious. Honestly, though? I pimp Macs. I'll be in Future Shop, just looking and help someone make the decision to buy a Mac. It's pretty awesome.

    Anyway, time to find out the good news! I hope it's a pony!

    No comments:

    Labels