Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, April 17, 2008

    Ha. Sidekick, your jealousy is both obvious and annoying. I notice that when I did not take my Blackberry back, you ceased to work again. Don't think I don't know what it is you're up to. Because I know.

    Does anyone know how to stop their mind from racing for hours at a time. I need to get more than five hours of uninterrupted sleep at a time. I'm starting to worry that my outsides are going to match my insides soon. I can't have that happening. Won't have it happening.

    In more consumeristic news:



    Can we please talk about how much I love horizontal stripes? Blah blah blah, unflattering but you know what? These hoodies are adorable. Kittens would be jealous. Speaking of kittens, I might get to see that sassy little kitten from last month.

    I'm not holding my breath for my own sake, here.

    No comments:

    Labels