Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, April 21, 2008

    I haven't felt much like writing lately but I feel better. Props to those who helped it along. I leave for New York next Thursday at midnight and I'm really needing to get the hell out of the city.

    I've overcome a few stumbling blocks and I just need to get a few things out of the way before I'll feel real again. 

    Saturday night was Brandy's birthday and somewhere there's a picture of me holding two cigarettes, a Jager Bomb, a cooler, and my cell phone. Oh, life. I had to calm Jack down when I was probably too drunk to do so. "It's cool, you're struggling but you have faith and that's the important thing." 

    Epic list of shit to get through tomorrow and looking forward to my free Wednesday night. If I disappear, you know how to get a hold of me. New phone number, message for it. 

    No comments:

    Labels