Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 23, 2008

    Now you just say "Oh Romeo, yeah, you know, I used to have a scene with him."

    I was five and he was six, we rode on horses made of sticks. He wore black and I wore white and he would always win the fight.

    bang bang, he shot me down.

    It's 8 days until I leave for New York and I just want to sleep forever. This isn't healthy and I know it but there are worse things I could do. I could listen to songs on repeat for hours and hours, realizing how much of myself I hear in them. It's never the song I wish it was, either. 

    At least there are some lines I can sing to someone. Sing, not because I love the song(s) but because I love to sing.

    all was golden in the sky when the day met the night

    I whittled it down to that one for you because that's a song I'm not ashamed to hear myself in. You really are the greatest thing that's yet to have happened. Who could ask for more?

    No comments:

    Labels