Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 2, 2008

    Oh man. So, I don't get the World Edition but that's because the 8330 comes out in stores April 11. Yay! It's the CDMA version of the Curve and obviously this is exciting to me. Go Melinda, it's your birthday.



    I managed to get everything done on my ridiculous list of things to do and now I'm kind of bored. My sweater has developed a hole in the sleeve and I'm really none too impressed about that. It just means I have to go buy a new sweater while I'm on lunch today. The only problem with that is that I really, really like this sweater.

    Alright, off to be a busy bee.

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    You need to give me your new number, unless you haven't given it to me yet for a reason.

    Labels