Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, March 31, 2008

    It's almost time for me to go to bed and I realized that before I go to bed, I always check a couple of different blogs to see what's been posted and what new gadgets are on the market for me to drool over. There are a few things I've been coveting lately and one of them is the last generation iMac. I liked the white, not so much the silver. Obviously, the blackberry that I'm getting tomorrow. Er. Later today. And tonight, while I was reading Dr. Seuss' Wikipedia page, I realized that there are some books by him that I'd really like to get, so I'm going to probably end up adding those to my wish list.

    I have a big, long list of things to do tomorrow at work and I'm going to accomplish every single one of them so when Karen sees my vacation request, she won't say "WTF NO FAIL!"

    Also, um, Pinder's kind of insanely awesome.

    Look, I got a gun out there in my purse, and up to now, I've been forgivin' and forgettin' because of the way I was brought up. But I'll tell you one thing, if you ever say another word about me, or make another indecent proposal, I'm gonna get that gun of mine, and I'm gonna change you from rooster to a hen with one shot.

    BOUNCE

    Sometimes that's all you need to get yourself psyched.

    No comments:

    Labels