Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, March 4, 2008

    I got an offer of admission today for Durham College. I figured I would for the Public Relations program, which is kind of ridiculous when you consider how hard it was to get into Mount Royal's program, although I do have considerably more experience than I did when I applied previously. I have a diploma and a year and a half of work experience behind me.

    Enough with the serious, let's talk about the frivolous. I have my Macbook, finally, and sometimes I can't hear anything over the sound of its gorgeousness. I smell like icing thanks to Jaqua buttercream frosting products. I'm actively considering buying a flight pass so I can go to wherever I want in the East during April. I would buy it for April and May but I'm gone for most of the first half of May anyway and yeah, even that's a bit much for me. 

    Maybe some background info in the next post. Tonight is not that kind of night.

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    That would be seriously awesome if you got a flight pass for anywhere in the East. COME VISIT CAKES!

    I'm loving the deep-V pic.

    Labels