Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, March 19, 2008

    Do you ever struggle with...

    Reading ten poems? It really shouldn't be difficult. I mean, once I finally got into The Long Dark Tea Time Of The Soul, it was easy to finish. I finished my last book in a matter days. Alright, when I go on lunch today, I'll make sure to read at least ten poems in it. I'm halfway done Falling Up, a book of poetry by Shel Silverstein. I remember loving his poetry when I was a little kid. I'm reading it now and kind of going "WTF?" at my eight year old self.

    Oh, my God. When did I become a science fiction geek and why do I suddenly want this so badly? I really, really need to stop looking at Douglas Adams' wikipedia page.

    Whatever. Things have been going good lately. I drink green tea until I'm motivated to do real work and then when I'm bored of doing real work, I check Perez. Now there's a blog worth reading. If by worth reading, I actually mean worth checking once a day to find out who is in rehab now. I took a picture with the cutest kitten the other day. And I actually mean it. That thing was more adorable than anything in the entire planet. Even if certain people think the kitten is actually the devil.

    Things I'm currently cursing? DHL, Customs, Empire Theatres, the fact that I didn't bring a water bottle to work today, and the fact that I work tonight when my favourite show is on.

    Things I'm currently loving? Telus getting the Curve 8830, iPod 1GB shuffle, green tea, my ridiculous ability to remember numbers, and kittens who watch me get up and go to the bathroom.

    No comments:

    Labels