Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, March 10, 2008

    I decided to vote no on going to Durham because it isn't really the course I wanted to be taking and I'm having a little too much fun being here right now to leave here to go somewhere I don't really know anyone.

    This weekend I read The Black Dahlia Files. It's interesting. I love it because there's nothing I love more than a cold case the author has purportedly solved. I don't really think that's the case most of the time but Donald Wolfe always does such an awesome job of making me think so. He was the one who wrote about the murder of Marilyn Monroe in The Last Days of Marilyn Monroe.



    Seriously, conspiracy theories are awesome. The Grassy Knoll? Area 51? Love it.

    Another thing I love and want more than I want my next breath?



    If you know me, you know how much I love cataloguing. Seriously, I keep spreadsheets dedicated to my CDs, the CDs I plan to buy, and other stuff. This is like, my ultimate wet dream.

    Wait, what?

    1 comment:

    Meghan said...

    Spreadsheets? Seriously? Why didn't I think of this? Yeesh.

    Labels