Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, January 19, 2009

    The end has no end...

    I'm finally feeling healthy, though displeased with the bottle of water I'm drinking. Evian, you have nothing on Fiji and you never will.

    Yeah, I'm one of those assholes who swears by a certain brand of bottled water. I've convinced other people of my views, so I know I'm not alone.

    I'm outside, soaking up some vitamin D because this is kind of my only chance.

    It's also good to step out of my office at noon so I don't get the same crazies I got last year at this time.

    I'm digging the solid shampoo and conditioner, even if it does take a bit of getting used to. They'll be easier to travel with, for sure. It's just weird running a bar through my hair.

    Mmm, Starbucks.
    Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

    No comments:

    Labels