Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, January 15, 2009

    A long, pointless update

    Twice in one day is a lot for me. I do not like feeling sick, though. If you were me, you'd hate it as much as I do. DNW tonsils being enlarged with puss. Although it does bring to mind when Mandy had tonsillitis and she had [as she put it] "swollen pussy glands."

    ... Yeah, you read it right. Things like that should not be sent via text message.

    Things that fail:

    Hunter
    Me

    Things that win:

    Not Hunter
    Not me.

    I am making a frowny face in my bed. Fortunately, I have a space heater. That makes me pretty happy. I got it today because my room is kind of frosty when I get in at night. I bought it from Staples and had it sent to work and then had to carry it home from the train today. This story is not interesting to anyone but me. I think that's what a good blog is. Things that are only interesting to me. 

    Things that are interesting to me:

    Perez
    Apartmenttherapy
    Chapters
    American Apparel
    Technology failing me
    Finding the best hairspray
    Being approximately as shallow as a kiddie pool

    I want to buy a camera, but not right now. Right now, I would like to take penicillin and sleep for the next 3 years. 

    No comments:

    Labels