Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, January 23, 2009

    We're only here for one more night

    My boss is so precious, guys. He's applying for Canadian citizenship because he's Irish and he was like "I think it's about time, don't you?" He said he's been here since 1982 and that makes him more Canadian than me. It does, man.

    I'm very, very in love with How I Met Your Mother. How have I waited until now to discover this show? It's legen- Wait for it -dary.

    I got invited to go to yet another boozelympics this weekend. Also:

    YYC -> YYZ -> LGA
    EWR -> ORD -> YYC
    YYC -> YYZ -> LGA
    LGA -> YYZ -> YYC

    Check it, bitches. That's in May.

    Next month is YYC -> YVR -> YYC

    I used to think it was sad that I knew airport codes, but then I realized that other people are lame for not knowing them. In summary? I rock, you suck.

    I finished my first book of January. I don't want to tell you what it was, but it was Sweet Valley High. I don't even care how badly these were written, it was good to read the flipside of the Sweet Valley Saga. I truly did want to know all about the magnificent Theo W. I've had this open all morning, I'm so lame.

    Anyway. Everyone, watch How I Met Your Mother and we can all still be friends.

    No comments:

    Labels