Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, June 6, 2008

    I'm on fire and now I think I'm ready to bust a move.

    A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, we had a list of basic manners at a movie theatre. I wish I could find it.

    It's been a busy night tonight. Kung Fu Panda did the majority of our business tonight, which is so ridiculous because it looks terrible to me. I'd rather sit through a conversation with Tom Cruise than watch it. Hm, I'm a tad judgmental tonight. Whatever.

    Normally I'm in a better mood but tonight is just. No. I usually have no problem with closing on a friday. I've done it for over 2 years. I have a problem when our only two full times go away for the weekend during summer blockbuster season.

    It also occured to me that I haven't been on an honest to god date in two years. Which would make my last date Nick. No thanks. I need to go on a date or something.

    Anyway, I'm ready to go home but I still have more than an hour left to go.
    Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

    No comments:

    Labels