Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, June 22, 2008

    We're not that far from voting Feldman-Haim.

    Today, I got to utter the best sentence ever and it is the only reason I know the movie I was watching was a good movie. "Everyone dies except Corey Feldman."

    This has been a long week. I worked almost fifty hours at the office and another twenty at the theatre and when you're not getting paid for your overtime at the office, that's kind of a big deal. Thankfully, I went and drank with Meghan and watched Family Channel. Mitchell can attest to the fact that I love watching it when I'm drunk. I woke up one morning in our hotel room and it was on, apparently I made him leave it on that while we were trying to sleep.

    I needed to just unwind and decompress last night after my week. I was ready to kill someone yesterday when I was in the office. Mostly Muthu. Who am I kidding, always Muthu.

    Right! The reason for this blog: If you message on AIM and don't get a response right away, be patient. It's the conference of doom this week and I'm kind of all over the place. Don't give me death, even when I wish for it. And don't ask me why I just ate five Flinstone chewable vitamins in a row, because I wouldn't be able to tell you.

    Anyway, I should attempt to get some sleep before tomorrow rolls around. I don't want to die before Corey Feldman.

    No comments:

    Labels