Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, June 3, 2008

    Instead of sleeping, I'm on my blog. Again. This is not a surprise as I really only seem to figure out what I want to say after 11 p.m. I got something off my chest to a friend recently and it felt really good. I've always liked to think our friendship can withstand anything and now I truly, truly believe it can. Here's to you and your poker face, baby. Thank you for the call today, you don't know how badly I needed it.

    I'm on Week 3 of my transit experiment. I took my first taxi-ride home from the theatre last night. I guess it's really stopped becoming an experiment and started becoming a total reality. It's nice. I really like it in this weather, even when it rains on my way around at lunch.

    I thought tonight about going to the WA Warped, but I'm instead going to the LA one. I'd say "Fuck LA", but I already have my flights booked and I'm meeting up with the best people down there. I'd also say "I'll just do both", but I'm going to be in Vancouver two weeks before. I'd say "Fuck it, I'll do all three", but I can't for the life of me figure out how I'd get to the Gorge.

    That reminds me, MF, I'll likely be booking my Vancouver trip soon. I wish I could be out there now. I miss you more than I miss being seventeen.

    No comments:

    Labels