Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, June 11, 2008

    Mitchell was right about green tea and using the bag twice. That sounds a little dirtier than it needed to, but whatever. I wish the rain would stop here. Sometimes I forget that spring is now the rainy season here. We used to have actual spring, now we just have grey skies. The first year I noticed it was when The Day After Tomorrow came out. That came out and then all of a sudden, Calgary just decided to rain and rain and rain. It worried me for the first month.

    It no longer worries me.

    I got the sweetest Christmas/Birthday present from Mitchell and I keep looking at it with glee. There's a store in Vancouver called Inform Interiors. Douglas Coupland did a limited edition SIGG water bottle for them, limited to 130, and then did a limited edition book of two short stories from Life After God, also limited to a 130. They were then sold in a set and Mitchell got them for me because he is basically the most awesome person in the world.

    I've also been unable to stop laughing because of this girl named Hannah. Everything around her goes wrong and so we've basically turned her life into our inside joke. [Note: I'm not kidding, she just fails. She asked a large woman when her due date was.] Every few hours I get a text that says "HO NO! MY HOUSE ON FIRE >.< *POOPING NOISE*" ... Guess you had to be there.

    Anyway, I need new shoes as I discovered dreadful holes in my current ones. See above for reasons that holy shoes don't really fly with me.

    No comments:

    Labels