Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, November 23, 2008

    Apparently I'm giving Dolly Parton hair a try these days. It's getting long and while it's fun, it's a pain to style. So have some pictures from when I was "too pretty for Chapters."

    Me at the start of the night.

    Me at the end of the night.

    I ended up going to see Twilight again. I don't regret it, Jasper is a total hottie, Emmett is a total dork, and Edward is a total tool. It goes without saying that I would have sex with each and every single one of those characters. 

    So far tonight, I've had two drunk dials, a drunk text, and concert call. I had another two drunk dials last night. I'm pretty sure that makes tonight made of win. That's not even counting the amount of Starbucks consumed and the books I bought.

    No comments:

    Labels