Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, November 7, 2008

    Quiet now, you're sucking the charm out.

    That's what she said!

    No, but apparently that's what some boys say.

    I was in a pretty salty mood because my boss is salty today and she tends to treat everyone like crap when she feels like that. But the way she was being made me feel like it was my fault she was upset. HO NO, not the case. She's pissed at Oliver.

    Yay!

    I'm mainlining coffee this week like it's going out of style. It is, kind of.

    Last night, I saw SawV with Meghan and while most people said "Too much killing, not enough backstory!" I said "loves me some backstory! Pls to be telling me more about *********'s sordid past!"

    I'm pretty much awesome at not giving spoilers.

    UGH. I'm so unimpressed with courier companies today. FedEx and UPS can eat poop. I definitely just hung up on the asshole UPS guy, he doesn't deserve to share the phone line with me. Richard also doesn't deserve to breathe the same air as me.

    My Christmas shopping is almost done. I just have to go pick up Meghan's, a few random gift cards, and actually sit down and do a small amount of online ordering. HA, Meghan, you didn't really think I'd buy your present right in front of you, did you?

    No comments:

    Labels