Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, November 21, 2008

    "Money. Sex. Money. Money. Sex. Money. Cats."

    Fuck, some people are twats.

    Meghan, I'll tell you who tomorrow when we're having hangs, because what else do we do with our lives? Also, I have some of that faily eyelash glue still stuck to my eyelashes. That's just not fair.

    Last night, pre-Twilight, post-ogling my hot-ass manager, Meghan and I came to the conclusion that we're roommates that live in different houses. For example. I will wander over to her place and go in and curl up on her bed while waiting for her to finish getting ready so we can go out and do the same thing we always do [Starbucks, smoke our faces off, and talk about Monoply/Life: The FBR edition]. Or we will go to Chapters and it's not even in question if she can use my employee discount. Basically, it rules.

    I think I'm pretty much done with Facebook. It just annoys me now.

    The plan this weekend is to be at home for as much of it as possible and rip the last of my CDs, get my paperwork all filed, and be ready for winter. I bought a turtleneck today and it itches like Gabe's crotch. But it looks cute, unlike Gabe's crotch, so I'm keeping it.

    I work tonight and I'm so excited, now when they page a cashier to cash, I can actually answer the page.

    This weekend:
    • Laundry
    • Put away CDs
    • Finish The Rules of Attraction
    • Clean room from top to bottom
    • Clean bathroom
    • Go through closet
    • Put up TC prints, my walls are too bare
    • Get my haircut? Maybe?

    I also don't really know how I feel about this because, wow, I've wanted that forever. But. Wow. I don't want to think about that because that'll get my hopes up. I think what I'll just say is that I hope things work out for the best for everyone.

    No comments:

    Labels