Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, November 1, 2008

    i still don't know exactly who i am, i never will oh man.

    Well, blogger. You don't lmoe it but I've been blogging on you all day.

    i schooled allison on how to drink like a woman, aka drinking a cooler in 3 seconds (read: 8 seconds)

    i went to a house party where andrew was interested but i was not because HELLO! drew = the best times.

    meghan is better times. caps wish they were involved in my drunkest post ever. 

    theyre not. nor is punctuation. 

    stupid davis. trying to get back together  with chantal. dnw, man, dee en dub.

    Whatever, I haven't gotten over my crush from grade 10, yall don't know me. yall don't know my life.

    apparently ill do some punctuation and spelling but not all. don't judge me?

    No comments:

    Labels