Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, November 10, 2008

    I know, I know. I want! I'm pretty much in love with two things on the Urban Outfitters site.



    and



    Yeah, I'm actually super lame and no one is surprised. Things like this make me wish I lived in Edmonton or Vancouver, because then I could buy them and my life would be complete. Let's be honest, that Charlie Brown tree? More room for presents!

    So, Chapters is going well. I'm secretly kind of in love with books. I keep doing re-shelve or tasking and finding books that I'm like "Hm, I want to read this." But I'm being very careful about not buying everything I see or I'd definitely need to buy a new bookshelf right away.

    I already need a new bookshelf. As soon as I move out, I'll probably look into getting this:



    because it can handle LPs and oversized books. I'll likely get it in black, though. I might grab a storage basket or two for the miscellaneous 45s and headphones and cords and whatnot that I have.

    I'm finally getting a physical copy of Howl
    This week is going to be a little more relaxed than last week. In no particular order, I must:
    • Change my car's oil
    • Get a quote on repairing the driver's side door of my car
    • Take wire CD rack to Meghan
    • Rip some more CDs to my laptop
    • Pick up the last of my Christmas shopping: 1 physical gift card, 3 online orders of gift cards, and 1 gift for the boy who has everything except me.
    • Get a hair cut
    • Wrap Christmas gifts
    • Write 3000 words
    • Obtain a copy of How I Met Your Mother Season 1/2

    I might also buy The Bro Code, because that shit is awesome. For example:

    A bro's mom is off-limits at all times, unless she's a step-mother, she initiates it and is wearing leopard print.

    You really can't make that up, can you?

    No comments:

    Labels