Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, November 3, 2008

    This scar is a fleck...

    Life is so much more beautiful when you're listening to the right music. I was de-junking last night while listening to Stars and while I was tossing things, all I could hear was "God that was strange to see you again, introduced by a friend of a friend." Maybe my high school memories can be other people's memories now.

    I'm actively trying to become a hider, not a seeker. I promise, it's not the bad thing you're thinking it is.

    Right now, I'm listening to First Impressions of Earth and I always forget that this album will never make me feel the same things twice, because you only live once. Incidentally, this is where one of my favourite lyrics comes from. "You're the prettiest, smartest captain of the team. I love you more than being seventeen."

    That's powerful to me, loving somone more than youth. I hope it's worth it one day.
    Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

    No comments:

    Labels