Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, December 19, 2008

    Hallelujah to the ones we love

    So, I finished The Shack last night. Aside from finding it a little more than a stretch of the imagination, I liked it. It presented a lot of the ideas I was already familiar with from church, but they did it in a way that didn't make it feel overly preachy. I also, between reading the BEE novel and The Shack, read For One More Day by Mitch Albom.

    I always forget how easy his books are to get through.

    Today would be more fail, except I know that mitchell is in town and if I'm cold at -25 (-38 with windchill), then he's just become a eunuch. It's v. cold right now.

    The Secret Valentine EP is kind of a lot ridiculous, so let's all take some comfort in that. Don't stop, get it, get it.
    Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

    No comments:

    Labels