Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, December 7, 2008

    I love the whole world...

    I finished reading The Rules of Attraction by Bret Easton Ellis. It kind of made me want to be a giant cokehead in the eighties. And then I remembered that I was four when the eighties ended. That would've just been in bad taste. Coke before the age of six is totally unacceptable. 

    Lately, I've been watching some YouTube and I'm in love with the Discovery Channel commercial. I managed to download the song, which was pretty cool. I'm currently downloading the Stephanie Meyer book Twilight. I've read it and seen it, but I always like listening to books on tape when I'm on the C-Train. Unless I'm reading a book, which I've been doing a lot more lately. I finally bought and read The Bro Code and it is my goal to be a Wing Woman to all of my bros. 

    If a girl sets you up with her hot friend, she has Wing Woman potential. If she sets you up with other hot friends after you slept with the first one and didn't call her back, she's a bona fide Wing Woman. Since I have morals that are as loose as Belle Watling, that shouldn't be a problem for me.

    I got all of my Christmas wrapping/addressing done. All that's left now is to take a few items to the post office and mail them off. 

    Today at church was weird. It's the first time I've been there in probably a month. That's what going out and partying every weekend will do to you. Well, it's also the first time I've had a chance to debut Melinda 2.0 there and it resulted in some very odd attention from some very odd boys. Note, odd doesn't mean ugly, it apparently just means boys who are shallow as balls. I think I have some sort of dinner date on Thursday. 

    Blaine was the most amusing. I was avoiding another boy by calling Meghan in the hall and he started walking over with purpose, so I got off the phone with Meghan thinking he had something important to say. He just said "Melinda, I haven't seen you in fifteen or twenty years." Which would mean the last time he saw me was when I was about eight years old. I've seen him since then, it's hard not to when you go to the same church. Anyway, he just kept looking at me and saying "Wow, you've grown up." And then later he was like "So, what are you doing on Wednesday night?" "I work that night." "Oh, what about Thursday?" "Um, I don't think anything." "Would you like to come over to dinner at my place?" So. Thursday Night Girls Club will have a lot to talk about over espresso and water. In order, I got chatted up by: Blaine, Steve, Blaine, Richard, Blaine, Andrew, Blaine, Scott, Blaine, and Blaine. I'm sensing some sort of pattern there. I was only there for an hour!

    I think it's time for bed for me, so...

    No comments:

    Labels