Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, December 15, 2008

    Oh my God. Epic fail on the weather's behalf. It's -44 with windchill. How is that possible? My fingertips are still tender from walking in this morning. I don't care how lazy it looks, I'm taking a cab from my office to the train station. I stopped twice this morning during the seven blocks and it was nowhere near enough.

    The Christmas party was a lot of fun on the weekend. The highlight was definitely talking Ryan Adams with the resident werewolf. He and I both really like him and this was the first time we'd ever discussed it. He also got to see Wilco. My jealousy was showing.

    I'm currently downloading several albums to give to him, because no one should have to wait to listen to Ryan Adams.

    Starbucks effed my drinks up this morning. Fail. But that seems to be the case more and more when I go in there. Oh well. I guess it's really my own fault, right? Learn me to be addicted to Starbucks.

    Also, be it forever known that Meghan is The Shit for taking in drunk girls and putting up with their rambling that makes no sense. ilu.

    No comments:

    Labels