Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, December 23, 2008

    You know things are fucked up when you think -17 is warm. Dude, after -37 last week, I'll take it. I don't really know what I'd do if it was cold and humid. We're kind of lucky that it's dry cold. Either way, I've managed to pick up a spectacular case of the flu. In the last 24 hours, it's increased ten-fold. I wished for sweet, sweet death tonight. Death didn't come. 

    I just found out that there's a BluDot retailer right next to my office. This could be a very bad thing. Apartmenttherapy continues to be the downfall of my existence. As does Chapters, my own place of employment. Really, I'd like to just be independently wealthy and buy all the shit my heart desires. 

    I went to work tonight even though I skipped out on work today. Well, less skipped out on, more slept so I didn't look completely like death. I'm fairly certain I contaminated the entire store. And as usual, I found about a hundred books that I'd like to buy. And Jarred was hot. The end.

    Now, I'm going to go to sleep and pretend that I won't be sick when I wake up. Even though I will be.

    No comments:

    Labels