Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, December 17, 2008

    This is the latest from Saddlecreek...

    I am Melinda, this is my heart.

    The more I listen to Motion City, the more I realize that they could be my new Blink 182. It's cliche for a band to save your life, so let's just say they enrich mine. Really, I was listening to a bunch of stuff I haven't listened to for a year or so and trying to remember albums that I loved at one point. I was such a stereotypical twenty-two year old. I'm still stereotypical, but now I'm a year older.

    I'm an official employee of Chapters now. For now, forever. 

    I'm considering a Toronto visit in March, but only because I'm so ridiculous I can't stand myself. I can't really help it that I'm a suck for anything acoustic gingers. 

    Mitchell told me that since I'm a femmebot now I have to be more careful where I toss my hair. This seems to be true. Except that buttflap boy shall not get a chance to sniff my hair now. Fail, Scott.

    No comments:

    Labels