Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, March 10, 2009

    The drunk kids, the Catholics, they're both about the same...

    Trashy Tuesday Confession: I've smoked the wrong end of a cigarette sober. It was always around this one boy who made me super nervous, which was funny because I didn't like him all that much. When I smoke around boys I do like a lot, nothing. 

    I've been using the Frilly Lilly Products I won and my skin feels incredible. I've also worked out for the last three nights and that feels good, too. I'm just doing some basic resistance for toning, but taking care of myself feels good. 

    I think I'm going to try Aveda's skincare line, because I really like what it's done for a friend of mine. I just got distracted because I remembered he has a blog. So, I checked it out.

    Music Monday next week. I had one picked for this week, but I already rep that shit hard. 

    I've been reading:

    Rant - Chuck Palahniuk

    I've been watching:

    An American Crime

    [Also: Pushing Daisies, Family Guy, and Supernatural]

    I've been listening to:

    New Found Glory - Sticks and Stones

    [Also: The Aldrich Family, podcasts, Motion City Soundtrack, and Bright Eyes]

    No comments:

    Labels