Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, March 16, 2009

    So sleepy. I'm not doing a Music Monday, because it's way too early for me to be into actually posting. I'm just musing on the fact that I need a new pair of utilitarian black shoes.

    Spent a good part of the weekend out and about. Friday was drinks with the engineers, never a good idea. Saturday was early morning work, a museum, and chilling in pajamas toward the end of the evening. Last night, I cleaned up a whole bunch of paperwork. So much to shred.

    OH! I finished Rant. Not his best work, but not horrible. It was Triple Sec. I'm about to start M for Magic by Neil Gaiman. It's one of his 9-12 Readers' books. I'm doing well on my goal for reading more this year.

    I also spent about twenty minutes in bed this morning transferring music to my iPod from my computer. I don't normally do that, but I woke up a bit earlier than usual today.

    No comments:

    Labels