Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, March 6, 2009

    I can't shake the feeling that I'm living in a dream. Not in the good way and not in the bad way, just in the way that I'm tired all the time and can't seem to get rid of the feeling.

    "She has to be stopped."

    Sorry, Dakota Fanning, straight from the mouths of one of my homo-lifemates.

    I think next week I won't leave my house in the evenings, I'll just relax at home and do things I've been meaning to do, like clean my room.

    New Cursive album is out on Tuesday. I love that Tim still writes about his mother when he's in his thirties. He makes me feel like less of a failbot. Also making me feel like less of a failbot is Joe walking in wearing a white and green argyle golf shirt.

    Tozser, Chandrasekaran, Vihristencu. I can pronounce those words and you can't!

    No comments:

    Labels