Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, March 31, 2009

    I think one of my bosses has just figured out the exclamation mark. He's using it at the most inappropriate times in his emails. Either that or he really wanted me to know he never had a Canadian passport.

    Also. Oh, God. Oliver just asked me if I did any groupie things this weekend. I just about choked on my water. Then he claimed he didn't know what a groupie was. FML.

    I've finished all the last minute prep for my trip to Chicago. I did up the emergency contact numbers list, the packing list, the itinerary, and my To Do list before then. I would make a mean travel agent.

    In less awkward news, I picked out Elle's grad gift today. I hope she likes it, even though I'm sure she will. I never know what to get people as gifts. And now, I Chapters.

    No comments:

    Labels