Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, March 4, 2009

    If The World's At Large, Why Should I Remain?

    I spent the weekend with one of the people I love the most in the entire world. I always hope he knows that I deeply and desperately love him. Not in the deep and desperate way that would make it awkward, just in the way that he's seen me at my worst and loves me regardless. 

    Tonight, one of my friends is falling apart. She's one of a very few I can count on in the pinchiest of pinches. My dear friend, I don't want you to worry. Like I said, don't let the man [or the hand you hold] hold you down. 

    For a reason that eludes me, I'm deeply and desperately in love with the world at large. It's strange because everyone who lives will some day die, and die alone. We will all float on okay, though. I promise. 

    No comments:

    Labels