Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, March 20, 2009

    Sometimes I'm horribly offensive without meaning to be, whoops.

    There's this guy, we'll call him Barney, that I work with. Anyway, last night we were both out at a work function and he asked me about D&D books.

    D. And. D. Books. What am I supposed to say to that? I finally managed to say that the only geeks I have a real problem with are the ones who don't shower and who crawl out of their basements once a year for the big movie openings. He seemed to accept this. I don't know, it turns out our geekery is somewhat similar. He read Forgotten Realms once upon a time, I played King's Quest VI.

    Ugh. I just want to go home now. Or rather, to the mall to buy pajamas, deal with Telus, and then to Chapters, where we're doing the Twilight release party.

    No comments:

    Labels